This Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
a. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action or any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to your mobile or storage device, crashes, breach of security and encryption.
b. “Personal Information/Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. With respect to the Website it refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number and email address disclosed by you in relation to the services available on the Website.
c. “Sensitive Personal Data/Information” consists of information relating to the following:
d. “Third Party” refers to any person or entity other than you or us.
The Website is owned and operated by DIGITAL TREE ECOMMERCE CO LTD, a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Cyprus with registration number ΗΕ 305965 and registered address at 8 Michalaki Karaoli Street, Anemolmylos Building, 3rd floor, 1095 Nicosia, Cyprus.
Delivery Man is a delivery service provider providing you online platform where users of the Website may (a) order food online from the list of restaurants and eateries available on the Services (“Vendors”); (b) pre-pay for their food order by banking channels made available to the on the Service or by paying for their food by debit or credit card or cash at the time of delivery to the specified delivery address.
Contact Details: DeliveryMan.com.cy team
Address: Michael Karaoli 8, 1095
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number: (+357) 25 55 87 44
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Office of the Commissioner for Data Protection, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in the Republic of Cyprus (http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy/dataprotection/dataprotection.nsf/index_gr/index_gr?opendocument). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Commissioner for Data Protection therefore please contact us in the first instance.
In order for us to successfully deliver your order to you, we collect your Personal Information as may be required for the purposes connected thereto when you place an order on the Website. We may be required to disclose such Personal Information to the Third Parties solely in connection with purchase, sale and delivery of your order in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated by such Third Party. We use the details provided by you during check out to ensure that orders are successfully delivered on time, and to keep you informed on the status of your ORDER.
In order to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience and in order to take advantage of certain features available on the Website including, but not limited to, public forums, accessing or uploading reviews or taking part in surveys, you will be asked to complete an online registration form which will provide us with Personal Information. In the event you register with us, you will also be asked to choose a user identity and password in order to identify yourself during future uses of the Website. You can also register to join by logging into online accounts you may have with Third Party service providers (“SNS”)(e.g. Facebook); each such account, a “Third Party Account“, via our Website as described below. As part of the functionality of the Website, you may link your account with Third Party Accounts, by either: (i) providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Website; or (ii) allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the applicable SNS. If you decide to register by logging into a Third Party Account via our Website, we will obtain the Personal Information you have provided to the applicable SNS (such as your “real” name, email address, profile picture, names of SNS friends, names of SNS groups to which you belong, other information you make publicly available via the applicable SNS and/or other information you authorize us to access by authorizing the SNS to provide such information) from your Third Party Accounts and use that information to create your account and profile page and you will become a member. Depending on the Third Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, you understand that by granting us access to the Third Party Accounts, we will access, make available and store (if applicable and as permitted by the SNS and authorized by you) the information in your Third Party Accounts so that it is available on and through your account on the Website. If there is information about your “friends” or people with whom you are associated in your Third Party Account, the information we obtain about those “friends” or people with whom you are associated, may also depend on the privacy settings such people have with the applicable SNS. We also collect the information that is not Personal Information you provide as part of registration and the administration and personalization of your account profile. While we recommend that you register yourself with us to maximize your experience on the Website, this is feature is optional and you may opt out of registering on the Website and continue to use the Website as a guest. However, if you choose to by on the Website, you will have to provide certain Personal Information that is necessary for us to process and complete delivery.
a. Authenticate your login information;
b. Enable our security features;
c. Show you advertising; and
d. Improve and develop the features of the Website.
Please feel free to change your browser settings if you do not wish to accept cookies. However, please note that changing your browser setting may affect your experience on the Website.
We also use a number of cookies on our website for analytics which allow us to better track usage of our website and gather anonymous data on how visitors are using the Website.
We do not collect, store or process Sensitive Personal Data/Information as part of our services on our Website.
In addition to the cookies, we may also collect information to enable us to better understand you so that we can improve your user experience; to assist our customer service and technical support personnel; and put processes in place to prevent fraud and unlawful use. In an effort to make the Website affective and improve the Website, certain information may be collected each time you access the Website. Such information may be saved in server logs in an encrypted form which may not identify you personally. Such information or data may include, but shall not limit to, IP address, your server details, duration of your visit, date, time or purpose of your visit. In addition to cookies we use web beacons, ad tags, pixels to advertise as part of the Website. The abovementioned data may be used by us and may be shared with our sponsors, investors, advertisers, developers, strategic business partners or other associates to enhance and grow the user experience in relation to the Website.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside DIGITAL TREE ECOMMERCE CO LTD for marketing purposes.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Information/Data. Such rights are as follows:
• Request access to your Personal Data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
• Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
• Object to processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
• Request restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
• Request the transfer of your Personal Data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any Third Parties that receive your Personal Information. The Services also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
In the instance that your Personal Data will be transferred out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR.
• Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.